Our 4 Step Mattress Cleaning System:
1. Vacuum Mattress. This is important because it removes the dust, dead skin cells and other debris that lands on your mattress which accumulates over time. According to US government standards, an air filter must remove 99.97% of particles. Filters meeting the HEPA standard have many applications, including use in medical facilities, automobiles, aircraft and homes. The filter must satisfy certain standards of efficiency such as those set by the United States Department of Energy (DOE).
2. Pressurized Dry Steam Cleaning - When a steam cleaner is used, the tiny hot vapor molecules penetrate the pores of a surface, and as they come in contact with the cool surface of the pores, they expand and force all dirt, debris, and bacteria to the surface.
Steam cleaning kills 99.9 percent of bacteria, germs and dust mites. This includes E. coli, Staph bacteria, Salmonella and other micro-organisms, surface molds, bacteria, viruses and other dirty things lurking around the house. Water must be heated to 175 degrees for it to effectively sanitize.
3. UVC Lamp (All in one motion)
a. Ultraviolet Disinfection, Sterilization and Antibacterial Lamp sanitizes and kills bacteria. Direct UV-C Light exposure is effective on certain allergen-producing organisms such as molds and reduction in dust mite’s eggs. HEPA-12 filtration can trap pet dander and mold spores. 400-watt motor and cyclonic action ensure maximum power and suction, and easy empty, bag less design and 2-stage micro-allergy filtration** prevent recirculation of pollutants.
b. The Specialized bristles pulses and vibrates to dislodge harmful debris in your mattress.
c. Roller and powerful suction with the technology to separate the dust from the air.
d. Air freshener
4. Anti-Allergen Treatment – The final step is to mist the surface with our all-natural anti-allergen spray. This treatment continues to neutralize the protein in allergens such as dust mite waste and animal dander, rendering them harmless to humans and pets while killing odors as well.
5. Our ATP Ultra Snap Swab There is an energy molecule in all living organisms and it shows bacteria or residue that could harbor bacteria. It is measured in “RELATIVE LIGHT UNITS” which enables convenient sampling of the surface of your mattress to verify that our organic sterilization treatment is effectively removing contamination before and after high-level disinfection and sterilization. Adenosine Triphosphate, or ATP, is the energy molecule found in all organic material, including bacteria and human tissues, making it a perfect indicator when trying to determine if a mattress surface is clean or not. We test your mattress before and after we clean it to show you the results first hand.